Welcome to a new month. I hope the year started on a good note for you. Mine has been interesting and full of activities. Today, I would be sharing tips on how to reuse old mascara wands. I know how we all get excited about new mascara and discard old ones without a second thought. I’ve thrown away a lot of mascaras that dried out or were not in good conditions anymore. The good news is, even if the mascara is bad the wand can still do a lot of things for you.
Here are seven uses for old mascara wands that you might want to check out!
- It can be used as an eyebrow brush
- you can use it to comb your lashes into individual lashes of wonders
- It can be used to clean bottles
- It can also be used to tame flyaway hair
- It is useful for unclogging blocked sinks
- It can be used to clean jewelry
- it can be used to remove clumping mascara from lashes.