Welcome to another awesome day. How did today go? I hope you are working toward the actualization of your New Year resolutions? This year is starting on a good note for me as I will be organising my first “Meet and Greet” session with my fans. The venue is Domino’s Pizza by Emzor pharmaceutical Limited off Osolo Way, Isolo Lagos.
On the other news, I will be sharing tips on how to tie the iconic Avant Garde gele like a Pro. This is personally my best gele style because of the unique looks it has and more so, it can be worn with any kind of outfit.
RULES TO FOLLOW
1. The first rule is 50/50 i.e. the both of sides of the gele should be equal before placing it on your head.
2. Place the gele on your head, pull it all the way to the front and then tie firmly
3. Take one end of the gele and wrap it around the head and hold it down with an office pin.
4. Take the other and begin to wrap it in a rose-like form. To a achieve a perfect rose, you can place your hands in between the curve.
5. Attach pins and style properly
There you go, your beautiful African rose gele is ready for you to slay
Thinking of learning more gele styles on your own? You can purchase the 2017 version of my Gele DVD here For Bridal booking and further enquiries, call 09072577860 or email us at email@example.com.
Be a darling and follow us on our social media accounts so you don’t miss any update
Facebook- Tb Ojulewa Makeovers
Watch the Rose Gele Tutorial here: