Hello, Beautiful ladies!!! It’s another time with Ojulewa aka Voice of Gele. Hope your day has been productive and memorable? Today, I compiled a list of beauty hacks that every lady should know.
- If a glowing skin is what you desire then you should make a conscious decision to keep your makeup remover close to your bed, so you have zero excuses not to take off your makeup before sleeping. Sleeping with makeup can cause breakout and acnes.
- Having a shirt that is ruined with a permanent sweat stain can be really frustrating but worry no more because you can eliminate permanent sweat stain by squeezing lemon juice onto sweat stain before washing.
- Apply Vaseline around the edges of your nails before applying nail polish. This helps you easily wipe away any stray marks without ruining your manicure.
- Do you have difficulty drawing winged eyeliner? Use a spoon for an easy winged eyeliner guide. Source: Google
- Perfect your manicure with a rubber band. Achieve flawless French tips using a rubber band as a demarcating line and flaunt that perfect french tip of yours. Source: Google
- If you’ve run out of eyeliner but have mascara, don’t worry it can do double duty. Simply sweep liner brush against mascara wand and line your upper lashes.
- Sweeping your mascara towards your nose instead of upwards will give the illusion that your lashes are fuller and your eyes bigger.
- Applying eyelash glue can be so tricky and sometimes tiring. Make it easier by putting glue on a bobby pin. Apply the glue with the tip of the bobby pin for a more even and quicker application. Source:Pinterest
- It can be difficult to figure out where to put blush or bronze for contouring especially for a beginner. The easy way is to use your eyeliner pencil or even a makeup brush handle. Place the straight edge directly below your check bone to get the right angle. (Picture)Source:Google
- Always remember to test foundation on your neck and not your face. The skin on your face, due to direct exposure to sunlight or breakouts is not the same colour as the rest of your body. So, if you match your foundation with your check (as we usually do), you might end up with a shade that doesn’t match your chest/ neck and doesn’t look natural.Source:Google
***Hugs and Kisses***
Love this article? Share it with your friends on all social media platforms.